Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paper Pieced Blocks

For Presiden'ts Day I went to my moms and got a ton of cool pictures of stuff she is doing. This should keep me going for a while so come back often. I really need to teach my mom how to blog so she can show you. I promise you wouldn't have to wait so long if she did it herself. I thought that I would show you all the blocks they have done for their paper pieced block of the month club first, so here goes

Sorry about everything else on the corkboard. I was too lazy to clear it off.

Here are some close ups though...

Aren't those colors cool? I could find out what pattern it is if anyone is interested.

I also got some cool pictures of a paper pieced Double Wedding ring quilt, or blocks anyway. There are 4 or 5 of the ladies in my mom's shop working on them so come back tomorrow if you love double wedding ring quilts. I'm loving how they look. It is definitely fun to see 5 different color variations come together

Kortnie

No comments: