Friday, March 5, 2010

The Happenings and a Quilt I'm excited to see!

We got an early start on Halloween this year. We had a class and did this table runner. The class was full or we would have advertised on the blog. If you gals far away would like a kit, let me know and we can put one together for you.
I'm going to show you part of a quilt I'm really excited to see. Deb was working on it last time I was at my mom's. I'm only going to show you the border and maybe you'll get as excited as I was about it. I LOVE this border.

Now, if you are unsure of the colors I'll tell you the rest of the quilt is a cowboy quilt.

Then to add more "Cowboy" to the quilt she added piping. How cool is that? I'm so excited to see this quilt done. Deb is hoping it will be quilted for the Quilt Show. (My mom's quilt guild is planning a quilt show so there will be lots of pictures toward the end of March)

For all of you locals interested in attending the quilt show, I'll get the details up soon. There will be lots of quilts, classes, and vendors.

No comments: