Friday, January 15, 2010

Sublime Apron

I know I said I would put Sublime on Etsy January 1st but today, I finally listed it. I also put all the aprons at $30 that is for all date night and even the reversible aprons it is a great deal and it won't last long. check it out

So, I've been thinking for a while. There are plenty of you that read our blog and know how to sew. So when you see our aprons, you think, "I could make that." My question for you is, Would you be interested in buying a kit. It would come already cut out with instructions, ric rac, and a covered button. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Mom's Place said...

I love that one!

Erin said...

These are so fabulous - I just ordered the pink paisley apron. Cannot wait! :) I just hope it fits over my wamdigious tatas. ;-)

Infarrantly Creative said...

Holy heck if I were gorgeous enough to pull that off I would so order it. It is fabulous!